Test Bank Maternal Families Hisley Mothers Optimizing Care or Edition Outcomes Nursing Ward for 1st Children Child
SAaLE: Offer Ends in
Confidential, safe, fast and affordable. You will receive this test bank electronically via email and in our Download Section We do not log any information whatsoever. Your purchase is completely anonymous. Part of our service allows our clients to buy cheap nursing test banks in complete privacy. You will receive all 35 chapters for this test bank. With this test bank you will be able to learn better, study important content, pass exams and experience nursing time freedom!
This one simple download will explode your grades. If you want to learn powerful knowledge your nusing school expects you to know, you will make a habit of studying these publisher extracted nursing test banks everyday, throughout your class. For a limited time we have discounted our test banks. Plus, receive another 5% off by using the coupon lovenursingcc during checkout. This sale ends when the timer countdown is finished.
Receive the download file right after your purchase, you will obtain all 35 chapters via a download link on a page right after your purchase, it will also be available in your accounts page on our website, be sure to login to our website after your purchase. Additionally, the download link will be automatically emailed to you, be sure to check your spam folder just incase. Add the product on this page and checkout to receive the download for Test Bank Ward/Hisley: Maternal Child Nursing Care Optimizing Outcomes for Mothers, Children, and Families 1st edition
After you checkout, the download for this nursing test bank will be instant. Is your ego worth a failing class or low grades? Is your ego bigger than your career? When you purchase this nursing test bank, it will explode your knowledge, your grades and your career! – We will give you the ability to make a password when you check out. Be sure to login to our website before you click the download link after your purchase. Just read our testimonials to see how we have helped countless students throughout their nursing careers. Most of our clients are consistently in the honor roll. Can you imagine going to nursing school and having the nursing time freedom to spend more time focusing on your life or your family? Your knowledge will grow deep and strong by purchasing this file and downloading it right now.
Success in nursing school is truly a journey. Spend less time learning worthless information and more time memorizing what you need to know. Our nursing test banks for sale are proven to generate results, regardless of your education level or any previous failures you may have experienced. Add this product to your cart and checkout to download this nursing test bank for Test Bank Ward/Hisley: Maternal Child Nursing Care Optimizing Outcomes for Mothers, Children, and Families 1st edition
BELOW, YOU WILL FIND A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE. YOUR ORDER WILL BE IN PDF OR WORD FORMAT: – NOT FULL CHAPTER – Answers Removed
Chapter 2: Contemporary Issues in Women’s, Family’s and Children’s Health Care
1. The clinic nurse is working with a mother and her 3 year-old child who have arrived for the child’s routine check up. The nurse encourages the mother to return for her child’s measles-mumps-rubella immunization prior to entering school. This intervention is an example of:
A) Primary health prevention
B) Secondary health prevention
C) Tertiary health prevention
D) Mandatory health care
2. The clinic nurse currently has a culturally diverse population of approximately 25%. If the clinic clientele follows current population trends, in the year 2050 this diversity will be:
3. The perinatal nurse tells the student nurse that Asian infants may develop hyperbilirubinemia in the immediate postpartum period. As a form of prevention, the perinatal nurse encourages all women of Asian descent to provide their infants with formula supplementation. This approach is a form of:
C) Cultural sensitivity
D) Individual care planning
4. Sarah and her 12-year-old daughter, Megan, visit the clinic often because of Megan’s asthma. The clinic nurse knows that one of the most important nursing roles is to:
A) Listen patiently to Megan as she talks about her illness
B) Regulate and modify Megan’s medications in response to her asthma symptoms
C) Give Sarah time to talk about Megan’s illness while Megan is present
D) Continue to schedule regular clinic visits for Megan
5. The clinic nurse is aware of family diversity and the number of woman-led families in the United States. Currently the number of families where a woman is the head of household is approximately:
Please fill out the form below or click on the contact us link at the top if you have any questions or if you would like to receive a sample before your purchase. You will receive a reply today, we reply to all inquiries. Be sure to check your spam folder just incase.